Color type can be selected from a list or if you don’t know your type, fill the built-in Color Analysis Quiz and the result of the Quiz will be set automatically as a default color type in the app.
Sure, palettes of other color types can be checked after changing the default color type. Premium palettes can be checked after the in-app purchases (OUTFIT and MAKEUP)
Click the context menu on the toolbar and select a new color type on the list. The default color type can be changed from the Color Type List or based on the result of the Color Analysis Quiz as well.
After the in-app purchases you can use the premium functions below in the app:
- OUTFIT in-app purchase:
- Color Map cards with 160 colors will be unlocked for all color type
- Combination cards with 24 combinations will be unlocked for all color type
- Neutral cards with 12 neutral colors will be unlocked for all color type
- MAKEUP in-app purchase:
- Eyeshadows palettes with 16 colors for all color type
- Eyeliners palettes with 8 colors for all color type
- Blushes palettes with 8 colors for all color type
- Eyebrows palettes with 4 colors for all color type
- Lipstick, eyeshadow, mascara, bronzer, eyebrow makeup tips for all color type
Colors in the app can be collected to ‘My Collection’ cards as favorite colors. Adding a new color here, first click the color on the palette. Once the color displayed on the full-display color page, click on the Favorite button.
Removing this color from ‘My Collection’ click on the Favorite button again.
Maximum number of the colors on OUTFIT ‘My Collection’ cards: 48 colors on 4 cards. In case of the MAKEUP ‘My Collection’ card: 6 colors can be saved from each of the makeup palettes.